- Unbeknownst to Man, Sandwich Choice of Vital Global Importance
- Woman Wears Clothes, Walks along Platform
- Unexploded Nuclear Missile Is “Ticking Timebomb”, Scientists Report
- Sports Team Incorrectly Attributes Win to Heart and Determination
- Samsung Developing LD Technology for Fourth Quarter
- Otherwise Normal Man Cannot Stop Assessing Structural Stability of Surroundings
- Obama Uncovers Conspiracy to Distract Public with Conspiracies
- New Microsoft Excel 3D to Offer Incredible Virtual World
- New “Cheese Beds” Combine Worst Aspects of Cheese, Beds
- NBA Unveils New “Slam Dunkin' Donuts” Food Line
- Military Surge into Area Man's Fridge Secures another Victory against Hunger
- Man Discovers Lost City of Atlantis at Bottom of Beer
- Local Pensioner Taking Things Slowly
- Insightful Professor Foresees Demise of Print Media
- Graphical Mix-Ups Continue at Public News Channel
- Bird Steals Dramatic Area Man's Subway Sandwich
- CERN Announces Discovery of Allah Particle
- 100% of Life-or-Death Situations Result in Life, Statisticians Reveal
- Desperate Advertising Executives Pretend That Deodorant Technology Has Meaningfully Progressed
Unprofessional Office Worker Leans Back In Chair
TENNESSEE—Weary from some unknown activities, computer technician James Masterton lounged sleepily in his chair for most of this morning, a nearby colleague reports. Moving from his slothful stupor only to lazily browse Facebook, the 26-year old Tennessee native succeeded in expending half as much energy as the rest of his team.
Masterton was defiant in the face of his co-workers’ criticism. “I had a really late night, man”, he said before letting out a bellowing yawn that nearby secretarial assistant Cindy Vettel met with a disapproving expression. He refused to be pushed into specifics about the details of his late-night exploits, confirming only that it was “mental”.
It was not the first time that Masterton had clashed with the rest of the office. His attempts the previous month to organise a beer pong tournament in the presentation room were roundly rejected by the management staff.
At press time, Masterton was drawing cats in Microsoft Paint.